New journey.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 @ 1:24 PM


Bonjour,

It's been a long time since my last update. Kan? So, sekarang aku tengah menghadap final exam yang membuatkan aku stress macam nak terjun bangunan! I can't believe that aku dah nak mengakhiri 2nd semester. Ahmagadddd cepatnya masa berlalu, rasa macam semalam je baru masuk UiTM Seri Iskandar ni. Ahaks *ketawa gedik* . Actually, i've been through a lot of bitter journey , more than the sweet one. Why? Because people at here is just different from people that I met before. You can't really trust people. Even the 'closest' friend dekat sini pun boleh sakitkan hati kita. So yeah, aku dah memang fed-up gila dengan kebanyakkan orang dekat sini. I don't know, I really dislike them. Bagi aku, behaviour and attitude diorang is the worst that I ever met compared to the other strangers. I wish I don't have to meet them again in future. Harap semester akan datang mereka-mereka yang aku tak suka hilang di depan mata aku. Their appearance annoyed me. I don't wanna hear about them or see or meet them anymore. I would do anything just to get rid of them in my daily life. Sounds mean? Well, I just wanna tell you that they are way much more mean-er than me. Aku jadi jahat sebab diorang yang buat aku jadi jahat. Don't blame me people, blame yourself. You've turned an angel to devil. Stop acting like you guys are matured and innocent, because you guys are not. Kalau diri sendiri perangai macam setan, act like a budak hingusan, jangan panggil diri tu matang and innocent. Meluat. But thank God I met many kind and good people here, few of my classmates, and also my closest friend here, Bontot, Arif, Kawada, Paan, Raja, my roomates and the others.

 This is the worst experience in my life so far. Meeting those people is a disappointment and regret. Memang fvcked up gila dengan diorang. The people that I hate, they sucks.