I'm back.
Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 5:43 PM


Bonjour people,

It's 12th April 2014 and guess what, I'm in Kuantan right now. Aku tengah duduk dekat atas kerusi cyber-cafe yang tak berapa nak empuk ni. Kenapa aku pergi cyber-cafe? Sebab nak mengimbau kenangan lama (kononnya) . Sebenarnya broadband aku buat hal, tak boleh online. Haha :) Anyway, it's not the point I wanna tell you in this post. Okay, here's the real deal. Actually aku tak happy sekarang ni. Entah kenapa, masa aku mula-mula jejak kaki dekat Kuantan Central (terminal bus) aku rasa excited nak jumpa Mak, kakak, aku, abang aku dan kawan-kawan aku dekat sini. But, bila aku bangun pagi ni aku rasa lain. I think I don't love Kuantan as much as I love this beautiful city before I went to Seri Iskandar, Perak. Maybe because dekat Kuantan, I have and had so much bitter memories kot. I don't feel happy being here. Sorry. I thought it's gonna be great. Well, maybe it's a "culture shock" for me being here because I was an independent guy back then at Seri Iskandar. Plus, I was so comfortable with Seri Iskandar surroundings. When I woke up this morning, I feel so weird because I was in my room at my home, but when I was at my dorm (Blok Bidara) , every morning I woke up and I saw my roomates was there. We always greet each other every morning and always do dumb stuffs together. When I was at Blok Bidara, I always take a shower on the right toilet (from room B217, level 2) . I like to take a bath there. Morning, afternoon, evening, midnight. It feels so weird today because I take a shower at my house's bathroom. And when I was at Blok Bidara, every morning I will go to Dewan Makan and buy breakfast from there, and if I have class, I will have a breakfast and lunch together with my classmates and for dinner, usually I would go to Dewan Makan or hang-out with Kawada, Paan, Bidin, Nina, Billy, Raja and the others at Down Town. We really had a freaking fun time together. Well, kuliah weeks is over, study week is over, final examination weeks is over, it's time for sem break. People should happy when it comes to sem break, but not me. I wish I can stay at UiTM Seri Iskandar (don't judge k, lol) . I don't know, I found my happiness at there, I found a real people, unlike here, Kuantan. Sorry. I think this sem break i'm gonna spend most of my time with family and work. Pls pray for me, aku nak cari kerja yang senang and gaji tinggi. Lol. I miss you so much, UiTM Seri Iskandar, I hope next sem aku dapat roomates yang sama baik dan gila-gila macam 1st sem and 2nd sem ni. InsyaAllah. Amin. Au revoir , Seri Iskandar. See you next sem :')


" Tubuh aku mungkin ada di Kuantan, tapi hati aku ada di Seri Iskandar. "