x x
Sunday, February 23, 2014 @ 3:19 PM


Hi. Hm. I couldn't understand my feeling right now. I'm not happy and i'm not sad. I just don't know. I think it's so useless to stay like this. I'm holding on for too long and it's time to let it go. It's not like I didn't get nothing from this unsuccessful relationship. I've learned how to depends on myself, how to cherish something, and the most important is that I become stronger, stronger than ever. If you wonder why I keep holding on is because I love you. I love you with all my heart. If that still doesn't make you feel anything, well you shouldn't talk to me anymore, or appear infront of me, 'cause your existence really annoyed me and I really disappointed in you. If I knew this would happen, I shouldn't bother to keep you in my life in the first place. I've should throw you away and let you live your life. It's okay, even if you're not here with me, I already used to be alone. There's nothing good waiting for you. You're nothing. Nothing. You don't take anything serious. It's enough. I've had enough with all of this pain and sadness. It's my turn to turn the darkness into light. I'm so done with it. You don't even try. I was stupid. I'm such a fool. I rather being alone than being a person like you because being in the darkness is better than being with you. Your are darker than the darkness. You're more sad than the sadness. And you are sucker than the worst. x