Oh MTV EMA Belfast 2011 LIVE .
Monday, November 7, 2011 @ 11:36 AM


Hi .
Kay i'm so excited because I watch it LIVE . . . . on internet .
LOL .
However I feel awezome because I watch it online with Sheikh Aiman .
Set the alarm at 2.30 AM today for EMA .
Phewwww :o
So , I've capture few screen shot from live streaming at internet :D
So here some of my snap shot :













Here is a list of MTV EMA winners:
Best Female – Lady Gaga
Best Male – Justin Bieber
Best Pop – Justin Bieber
Best Song – Lady Gaga, 'Born This Way'
Best Rock – Linkin Park
Global Icon – Queen
Best Video – Lady Gaga, 'Born This Way'
Biggest Fans – Lady Gaga
Best Alternative – Thirty Seconds To Mars
Best Hip Hop – Eminem
Best World Stage – Thirty Seconds To Mars
Best Push – Bruno Mars
Best New – Bruno Mars

Congratulation to all winners :)


Kbai !