Oh It's Almost Over :(
Sunday, November 20, 2011 @ 3:54 PM


Heyy-loo people .
This is second bored day :|
And I realized that I'm gonna lose my Form Five friends very soon .
They gonna leave us :/ Hmph . . .
Even we're not talk each other but they still my friends .
I don't care how long it takes for us to keep quiet with each other , but all I want they know that they are still my friends , get it ?
Oh God , it's so hard to make people understand :(


Next year , this gonna happen to us . . .
1) No gossip . *awww . . . :'(*
2) No movies every weekend .
3) No hot story at lunch time @ KFC *Seriously i'm gonna miss this*
4) No fight between fake celebrity . *Haha , i love this :)*
5) No more awesome desperate  bitches wife :'(

Seriously guys ? Why are you leaving us so earlyyyyyyyyyyyyy :'(
First Fahmi Arieef , now it's your turn :(
Seriously , school getting boring without all of you :|

Well , I wish all of you happy with something called REAL LIFE and FREEDOM after form 5 :)
Next year is my turn to leave high-school :o
Oh my my , i'm growing up :')
Well , I hope all of us keep in touch :)


P/s : Viva forever friends :')




Kbai